I sent a bond claim – notice of non-payment. Now what?

Listen to a  board certified Miami construction lawyer Alex Barthet, explain what you can do to get paid once you’ve sent a bond claim or notice of non-payment.

Alexander Barthet is a board certified construction attorney in Florida and holds a B.S. in mechanical engineering. He manages The Barthet Firm, a ten lawyer construction law firm in Miami, and maintains a construction law blog at www.TheLienZone.com. He can be reached at 305-347-5295 or alex@barthet.com